Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer – Healthcare – Central London
Would you like to join an organisation helping the NHS develop innovative treatments that improve care and save lives?
Do you want to work for a company that will support your career progression?
Viapath is a scientific organisation with a clinical purpose. Working in partnership with Guy’s and St. Thomas’ Hospitals, King’s College Hospital and Bedford NHS Hospital Trusts, they aim to set the standard for the future of pathology.
Join a passionate team
As part of the technology team at Viapath, you will help deliver exciting projects within the UK’s largest Pathology Lab. Viapath offers excellent professional development opportunities and a flexible working policy with a hybrid approach to remote working.
The recruitment process
Viapath has selected Crimson, a leading IT recruitment and technology solutions company, to source talented professionals for their ambitious transformation programme.
Crimson will be shortlisting candidates using video technology, an interview with Viapath will follow.
Position: BI Developer
BI Developer required to be responsible for planning, coordination, development, enhancement and maintenance of data management processes (including the data warehouses), reporting systems and data integration tools that make up the management information system.
The ideal candidate will have worked within a BI Development role previously and be a subject matter expert in all data management and processing activities. Experience of SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory is essential along with a strong analytical and logical problem-solving ability. Knowledge of healthcare systems with exposure to EPR, LIMS, PAS, HIS would be highly desirable.
- Ensuring the integrity, confidentiality and quality of data / information being processed and stored.
- Work with internal and external customers to resolve data quality issues.
- Develop and maintain the data warehouses and data integration (i.e., ETL) packages to support reporting requirements.
- Inspire and support through day-to-day practical engagement and knowledge share, a professional and well organised development team.
- Act as a data management subject matter expert by developing and maintaining a good understanding of the processes and reporting requirements of all the business units.
- Ensure the ETL packages are deployed and maintained in a manner that maximises efficiency and best practice.
- Work closely with the IT team to provide expertise in resolving application-based issues and liaise with third line vendors where escalation is necessary.
- Provide clear and concise communication with stakeholders in a timely manner.
- Provide expert advice and consultancy to users and support project team activities and information governance auditing.
- Support training and awareness through documentation and workshops to users.
- Developed and maintain a knowledgebase and ensure documentation, manuals, and procedures are appropriately developed and updated.
- Undertake system configuration, including workflow and data modelling.
- At least 5 years in ETL process management using SQL Server Integration Services or Azure Data Factory.
- Data management.
- Supporting, configuring and administration of SQL databases, including SQL, or Structured Query Language.
- Data Warehouse Architecture and modelling
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving experience.
- Working in a structured project management and associated methodologies.
- In-depth knowledge of business intelligence and data warehousing concepts.
- Knowledge of healthcare systems with exposure to EPR, LIMS, PAS, HIS would be highly desirable.
Salary: £50,000 to £55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits and flexible working.
How to apply
Send your up-to-date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review.
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
BI Developer – Healthcare – London
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.