Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer – Power BI – Chertsey
Power BI / Cognos / Bi developer / data / analytics / ETL / reporting / ERP / SSIS / SSRS / Azure
BI Developer required for a leading construction company based in Chertsey to be responsible for the Power BI application, alongside any other application-specific reporting tools that ensure timely reporting and better decision making to drive the business forward. The role will cover all BI aspects, from Warehouse design and build, Extract Transfer Load (ETL), Cubes, Frameworks and all BI associated reporting outputs.
This role offers flexible working, with 3 days per week in the office in Chertsey, Surrey.
- Maximise the value of enterprise information assets and analytics to provide better decision-making insights – clearly linked to business strategy.
- Support and develop business reporting, modelling, and data integration systems.
- Help transition the business to a new ERP and forecast modelling – planned in 2021.
- Act as product owner for all Business Information related projects, representing IT where required.
- Maintain documents related to the data warehouse and business logic – used in semantic data models.
- Support the ongoing stability of the ETL tool, Informatica, and the Cognos data warehouse – as part of day-to-day running and upgrades/developments.
- Experience of BI systems development.
- Database architecture and design experience.
- Strong DB development experience covering DB normalisation and relational structures.
- Experience of Power BI. Informatica and Cognos experience would be advantageous but not necessary.
- Experience working in a structured environment with change control delivery, with and managing a range of stakeholders and with a range of development methodologies and tools, especially Agile approaches such as Scrum.
- Understanding of the need for comprehensive formal technical documentation such as User Requirements, Functional Specifications, able to translate these into the creation of technical specifications, programming, test and UAT scripts.
My client is offering a salary of £55,000 per annum plus a car allowance and benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram
at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.