Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer – PowerBI/SQL – Central London
BI Developer required for a leading Events organisation based in Central London. My client is seeking a BI Developer with extensive PowerBI or SQL skills. You will be required to design, develop and implement reporting solutions and build new innovative dashboards that adhere to visualisation best practice. You will join a small team who are engaged with the implementation of a cloud-based reporting strategy. Interest in, or knowledge of, Dynamics 365 is desirable.
- Design, develop and implement reporting solutions and other reporting tools
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and end users to understand reporting requirements
- Build new dashboards, adhering to visualisation best practices
- Ensure robust continuous development and improve existing BI systems
- Support the Technical Architect with the design and architecture
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards
- Strong working knowledge of PowerBI or SQL; both preferred but extensive experience in 1 will be considered
- Excellent experience of creating new dashboards and reports
- Good knowledge of data warehouse design / data modelling
- Good experience of data migration and data lakes
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and clear written and verbal communication.
Our client is offering up to £50,000 per annum depending on experience, plus an excellent benefits package
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.