Website Crimson Limited
Senior Data Analyst – SSAS/SSIS/SSRS – Central London
SQL Reporting Developer required for a leading client based in Central London where you will come on board and be responsible for developing a self-service analytics platform to help drive a data driven organization.
Key Skills required,
- In depth knowledge and understanding of SQL, SSRS, SSIS, Cubes, VBA and Excel.
- Experience with Qlikview or Tableau, as my client may be looking to adopt one of these technologies.
- In-depth knowledge of databases, data mining, data warehouses, etc.
- There are number of systems within my client and you would be expected to know and currently this includes Cold Harbour and Agresso.
- Self-sufficient, proactive have a good work acumen and be able to work with various departments within my client.
- Commercial business awareness
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
My client are offering a salary of between £60,000 and £65,000 depending on experience plus benefits
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.