Website Crimson Limited
BI Senior Analyst Programmer – SAP DS/Inside IR35 – Bournemouth
BI Senior Analyst Programmer required for a leading client based in Bournemouth. My client is currently seeking a BI Senior Analyst Programmer to come on board to design and build technical solution. You will also work on the development and alteration of the core BI system, publishing layers and in-house and 3rd party transmittals.
You can work remotely on this piece of work
This role will fall inside of IR35
- Strong BI Oracle Development background
- Previous experience in SAP DS and knowledge of Guidewire products, predominantly DataHub, but also benefitting for PolicyCentre and BillingCentre knowledge
- Previous Data Warehouse design & build in Oracle & ODI.
- Extensive experience in developing high transactional Oracle applications.
- Experience in holding logical data modelling sessions with end users is desirable.
- Strong coding design experience,
- Application performance and performance planning
- Performance tuning
- Transaction management
- Capacity and capacity planning
- Non functional requirements
- Experience in both Oracle and in the ETL tool ODI.
- Very significant experience in ORACLE dominated software development environments with material exposure in all of the following areas:
- ORACLE 11g
- LINUX or and UNIX variant
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.