Website Crimson Limited
BI Reporting Analyst – SSRS/Power BI – Birmingham City Centre
BI Reporting Analyst required for an international organisation based in Birmingham City Centre, when you will manage and maintain my client’s existing suite of financial reporting and analytics, ensuring the data is reviewed, prioritised and delivered, whilst ensuring quality and timely outputs.
The ideal candidate will have experience with Power BI and SSRS, and will be confident SSAS and SSIS.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Deliver enhancements/bug fixes to existing reporting, whilst design and develop new solutions for new reporting.
- Liaise with the finance teams to identify their reporting needs and requirements.
- Work to ensure the existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Communicates well to ensure stakeholders are fully informed and aware of progress, as well as being able to provide advice on best practice.
- Continually review the ongoing stream or requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised.
Key Skills of the role
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS)
- SQL Service Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Power BI experience and knowledge
- Desirable to have SharePoint and Azure experience
The salary for this position is competitive at this stage, please apply to discuss salary in more detail.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
BI Reporting Analyst – SSRS/PowerBI – Birmingham City Centre
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.