Website Crimson Limited
BI Developer – SSIS/SSRS/Power BI – Leeds
BI Developer required for an international organisation based in Leeds, when you will manage and maintain my client’s existing suite of financial reporting and analytics, ensuring the data is reviewed, prioritised and delivered, whilst ensuring quality and timely outputs.
The ideal candidate will have experience with SQL and SSRS, and will be confident SSAS and SSIS. It is also highly desirable if you have (or wish to gain) exposure to PowerBI.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Deliver enhancements/bug fixes to existing reporting, whilst design and develop new solutions for new reporting.
- Liaise with the finance teams to identify their reporting needs and requirements.
- Work to ensure the existing reporting remains stable and any issues are investigated and resolved.
- Communicates well to ensure stakeholders are fully informed and aware of progress, as well as being able to provide advice on best practice.
- Continually review the ongoing stream or requests to ensure they are correctly prioritised.
Key Skills of the role
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SRSS)
- SQL Service Analysis Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Power BI and MDX experience and knowledge highly desirable
- Desirable to have SharePoint and Azure experience
The salary for this position is between £45,000 – £50,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ian Tittley at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
BI Developer – SSIS/SSAS/SSRS – Leeds
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.