Website Crimson Limited
Build Engineer – ServiceNow/Asset Management/PAYE – Coventry
Build Engineer required for a leading client based in Coventry. You are coming on board to take responsibility for the build, delivery and collection of equipment including but now limited to; new starter, leaver and desktop refresh projects.
This role will require yourself to operate through a PAYE Umbrella company.
- Build engineer experience – including but now limited to; new starter, leaver and desktop refresh projects
- Implement and quality test newly built computers
- End to end application install including third party software installations
- Record keeping of all assets and maintain asset lists (AD and ServiceNow Asset management)
- Maintain Active directory housekeeping for new starters, refresh and leavers
- Technical support in a windows environment including desktops, laptops, printers, desktop software, applications and tools
- Troubleshooting and supporting technologies such as NetBackup/MDT and SharePoint
- ITIL V3 awareness
- Experience supporting bespoke applications
- Excellent MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, and others)
- Experience of setting up and supporting smart devices such as MS Surface Pro and iPad/Mobiles
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
You MUST operate through a PAYE Umbrella company during this role.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Ryan Patel at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.