Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Aftersales/Customer Journey – Milton Keynes & Remote
Business Analyst required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to complete critical deliverables in the Aftersales portfolio – a suitable candidate would have previous experience working on end to end digital initiative rollouts within sales.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Business Analysis experience ideally within the automotive industry
- PRI Portal, PRI Automation, Recall, Customer logon/journey
- Business and IS processes
- Object orientated approaches for business analysis, system design and data modelling
- Previous experience working concurrently on several analysis engagements
- Business process modelling
- Waterfall and Agile development
- Cost benefit analysis and impact assessments to support or define cost effective and workable
- Define functional and system specifications and support the user and acceptance testing solutions
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to create functional specifications
- ISEB/BCS Business Analysis
- Understanding of Prince 2 or similar project methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to influence at a senior level
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.