Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Agile – Stoke-On-Trent / Flexible
Business Analyst required for a leading company based in Stoke-on-Trent to be responsible for a variety of digital, financial and operational projects. The role will involve gathering requirements, creating high quality business analysis documents, working on financial reports, ultimately supporting the delivery of projects across the business.
The ideal candidate would be dynamic, personable, and driven along with experience working as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced environment. Experience working on finance projects would be highly advantageous.
Salary: Between £40,000 and £55,000 per annum plus excellent benefits including flexible working.
- Engagement with stakeholders at all levels
- Leading ongoing reviews of business processes, and developing optimisation strategies, as well as delivering high quality and consistent business analysis documents; including updating and maintaining procedures.
- Responsible for the engineering of benefits against project deliverables, including the documentation, validation and seeking approval (such as cost benefit analysis).
- Workshops and facilitation will be a key aspect of this role, ensuring new ideas and findings are communicated to stakeholders, and wider team.
- Support with functional, user acceptance and performance testing of all solutions to demonstrate they are fit for purpose before implementation.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject area, or qualified by experience.
- Experience of Agile project delivery, and business analysis methodologies.
- BSC BA International Diploma, Lean or Six Sigma accreditation, or equivalent relevant
- Ability to create business requirements documents, process maps, product backlogs, hand over to support documentation and any other standard business analysis documentation.
- Knowledge and ability to deliver change related deliverables such as change impact assessments, pulse surveys etc (desirable).
Send your up-to-date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review if you’re interested to find out more!
Do you know anyone that might be interested in this role? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy.
Business Analyst – Agile – Stoke-on-Trent
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.