Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Application Migration/NPPV3 – Warwickshire
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Warwickshire. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board with a background in application and infrastructure delivery. Needs to have experience working in a policing environment, a good understanding of ICT technologies and best practice methodologies, and the ability to communicate clearly and manage multiple stake holders for different organisations.
NPPV3 is required for this role.
- Business Analyst experience
- NPPV3 is required for this role
- Translate business needs into high level detailed requirements and convert them into feasible technical solutions that support business objectives
- Build business case using modelling tools, cost benefit analysis and impact assessments
- Define functional and system specifications
- Support user and acceptance testing
- Provide estimates, business cases, planning, risk identification and problem management
- Create, update and manage plans to address stakeholder expectations and secure buy-in.
- Work with stakeholders on defining scope, agreeing critical success factors, identifying deliverables and benefits, and understanding trade-offs.
- Identify and address dependencies and interdependencies with other projects.
- Develop options to inform project plans, for example the Project Management Plan and business case/ financial investment case.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.