Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – B2B/Mapping/Dynamics AX – Birmingham
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client in the Birmingham area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board to work through volumes of workstreams of their business to define better business processes.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Business Analyst experience
- High level stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Strong background of delivering Billing process maps and SOPs
- Business Mapping experience
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- B2B Background
- Experience/Understanding of governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered
- Facilities management background
- Business Process Reengineering/Continuous Improvement experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and/or operations, and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
- Worked with various software development methodologies such as, Waterfall and Agile
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.