Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Process Mapping/BPMN/ARIS – Manchester
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Manchester. You will be coming on board to work with a large transformation programme of work centralised around business process mapping while capturing change impacts through workshops and 1-2-1 sessions.
Key Skills Required:
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Business Process Mapping experience in UML
- Strong BPMN background
- CRM expereince
- Ai-is to be process knowledge
- Strong background communicating with business users
- Qualified Accountancy (ACCA) background
- ARIS knowledge would be desirable
- Facilitation and workshop experience
- Working knowledge of process capture and analysis
- Capture of change impacts through workshops and 121 sessions
- Excellent verbal and written communications
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.