Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – UML/BPMN/Visio/Mapping – Birmingham
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client in the Birmingham area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board to develop and use business analysis techniques to support and implement complex change and continuous improvement for the client, while supporting both new and existing business IT systems.
- Strong Business Analyst Experience
- Strong process design and re-engineering skills including process mapping with use of tools such as Visio or other business process modelling tools
- Experience of using industry standard methods, techniques and business change tools for example BPMN, UML/Use Cases, SWOT analysis,
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and understand the business drivers for change
- Experience of analysing business and IT requirements in order to achieve process improvements, cost savings and remove inefficiencies
- Experience of using a broad range of BA skills, including writing a business case, producing cost/benefit analysis, conducting impact assessments, documenting functional specifications, reviewing design documents, and the end-to-end testing process.
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines within all areas of the business, and often on multiple work streams is essential
- Experience of being involved insignificant business change including staffing, cultural, financial, transactional, IT and overall performance implications Desirable skills,
- Clear verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.