Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Business Change/Customer Journey – Warwickshire
Business Analyst required to join a large transformation programme of work for our leading client based in Warwickshire. A suitable candidate will have a hands-on approach and background working on business change projects within the Water/Utilities industry – our client is aiming to create a better customer journey.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Extensive Business Analysis experience on Business Change programmes of work
- Hands on approach
- Background working within the utilities/water industry is essential
- Previous experience creating a better customer journey
- Background working on transformation projects/business wide rollouts
- Create and design process requirements
- Previous experience of working in an Agile environment (ideally SAFe agile)
- High level Stakeholder management experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.