Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Business Change – Manchester/Remote
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Manchester. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board to work across the client’s business to focus on synergistic benefits, business process and people change, harmonisation and technology alignment. The role will drive continuous improvement of business processes throughout the company including all the business sites across the UK.
The role is responsible for understanding the current operating model and business processes across the group, validating the benefits and impact of any proposed changes being planned and formulating effective business requirement analysis that aids business decision making to drive value for the client.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Proven ability to analyse as-is and to-be processes
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand the strategic drivers for large and complex projects.
- Develop and form stakeholder relationships with the wider business to understand the business environment.
- Working closely with the business to shape and form projects by creating the vision and scope for larger change transformation
- Produce high quality documentation and presentation material
- Identify technical challenges and lead efforts to overcome these
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Excellent client facing skills and stakeholder management
- Various project delivery cycles and methodologies – Agile
- Previous experience working on large scale business process change initiatives
- Work closely with external suppliers
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.