Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Business Change – Northampton
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Northampton. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board to work across the client’s business to focus on synergistic benefits, business process and people change, harmonisation and technology alignment. The role will drive continuous improvement of business processes throughout the company including all the business sites across the UK.
The role is responsible for understanding the current operating model and business processes across the group, validating the benefits and impact of any proposed changes being planned and formulating effective business requirement analysis that aids business decision making to drive value for the client.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Proven ability to analyse as-is and to-be processes
- Analysis and documentation of existing/as-is processes & solutions
- Requirements gathering using a variety of elicitation techniques
- Documentation & management of business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Construction of to-be process models
- Assist architects and development teams with solution design in relation to business needs and in line with requirements
- Ensure traceability of requirements through solution design and testing
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand the strategic drivers for large and complex projects.
- Develop and form stakeholder relationships with the wider business to understand the business environment.
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Logistics experience
- Excellent client facing skills and stakeholder management
- Various project delivery cycles and methodologies – Agile
- Previous experience working on large scale business process change initiatives
- Work closely with external suppliers
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.