Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Business Facing/Insurance/Stakeholder – Leicester
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client in the Leicester area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board to analyse and communicate Business Requirements and deliver change throughout the business.
· Extensive Business Analyst experience
· High level stakeholder engagement and management skills
· Background of working with 3rd Party Suppliers
· Strong insurance background and knowledge is essential
· Experience in Data analysis, Process mapping and Use Case production
· Experience/Understanding of governance, risk management, controls and compliance requirements are considered
· Business Process Reengineering/Continuous Improvement experience
· Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
· Able to grasp new concepts quickly, demonstrating understanding of the implications of technical issues on business requirements and/or operations, and ability to work independently and as a member of the team
· Worked with various software development methodologies such as, Waterfall and Agile
· Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.