Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Supply Chain/Order Management – Leicestershire
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client based in the Leicestershire area. You will be required to work in a small team to help roll out a new project and program of work centralised around click and collect, this new feature within my client’s organisation will be rolled out nationally.
Key skills required,
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Supply Chain expereince
- Order Management Knowledge
- Providing overall analysis and support
- Previous click and collect implementation projects
- Order management experience
- Strong warehouse management systems experience
- Experience of SAP Sales Order flow from web to customer fulfilment
- Excellent requirements gathering experience
- 3rd party management experience
- Experience of warehousing and logistics in retail setting
- Waterfall and agile experience
- Retail experience
- Solid Stakeholder management and engagement across all levels
- Mapping out processes
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV Chris Butler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.