Website Crimson Limited
IT Business Analyst – Coventry
Position: Business Analyst
As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for eliciting and understanding the organisation’s business needs for a specific project and change initiative. You will then work with the wider Project team to ensure that deliverables are completed in line with the timescales.
The ideal candidate for this position will have previously worked within a Business Analyst position, ideally on Business Change projects. A background in Manufacturing/ logistics is desirable but not necessary.
- Develop and document key business requirements to aid the technical teams in understanding system specification requirements
- Undertake process analysis and design for transformation projects
- Undertake testing of new processes and systems
- Contribute to the production and management of project risk & issue logs
- Undertake stakeholder management on transformation projects
- Assist the Senior Users and SMEs in the identification of gaps in system functionality and create mitigation plans for identified gaps in system functionality
- Be a central contact point for business change activities
- BCS Foundation certificate in Business Analysis or equivalent
- Experience in Requirements engineering
- Experience in Business Change Management
- Experience of Business Analysis methodology and industry best practice
- Excellent process Mapping Skills
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated, have a strong desire to learn, and be adaptable to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Strong communication, presentation, and organisational skills
- Demonstrable experience in Business Process design leading to efficiency and/or capital
- Experience with QAD is desirable but not essential
- Familiar with ERP
The salary my client is offering for this position is between £45,000 and £50,000 depending on experience. Benefits include Annual bonus and competitive pension scheme etc.
Interested?! Send your up-to-date CV to Kieren McAndrews at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.