Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Cyber/Inside IR35 – Coventry
£500 – £550 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Role requires to be onsite 4 days per week
Business Analyst required for a leading company based in Coventry to be responsible for a variety of Cyber and Technology projects. The role will involve gathering requirements, creating high quality business analysis documents, working on financial reports, ultimately supporting the delivery of projects across the business.
The ideal candidate would be dynamic, personable, and driven along with experience working as a Business Analyst in a fast-paced environment. Experience working on Cyber projects would be highly advantageous.
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Cyber experience
- Ability to create business requirements documents, process maps, product backlogs, hand over to support documentation and any other standard business analysis documentation.
- Experience creating high level requirements
- Scrum methodology
- Strong knowledge of As-Is-To-Be processes
- The ability to draft open ended requirements for the client
- Previous utilities industry experience would be highly desirable
- Proven ability to analyse as-is and to-be processes
- Analysis and documentation of existing/as-is processes & solutions
- Requirements gathering using a variety of elicitation techniques
- Documentation & management of business, functional and non-functional requirements
- Construction of to-be process models
- Assist architects and development teams with solution design in relation to business needs and in line with requirements
- Ensure traceability of requirements through solution design and testing
- Work with senior stakeholders to understand the strategic drivers for large and complex projects
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.