Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Data Automation -Derby
Business Analyst required for a cutting edge client based in Derby. You are coming on board to assist our client with the automation of data in relation to their key product offerings and turn high level tooling requirements into detailed requirements ready for their development team.
Key Skills Required;
- Extensive Business Analyst experience
- Previous experience with Data Automation across various products
- Excellent stakeholder engagement across all levels
- Create detailed requirements for the development team from high level tooling requirements
- Strong requirements gathering and documentation experience
- Take a strategic approach to understand opportunities from automating data to streamline the overall data process for the business
- Any experience with a traffic management solution or body of work will be highly advantageous
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.