Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Data/Finance Systems/INSIDE IR35 – Leeds/Hybrid
£500 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Business Analyst required for a leading organisation based in Leeds. You will be required to join a major programme of systems and business change, delivering best practice processes on an SAP platform that will drive efficiency to the clients existing finance operations. The expectation is for your role to primarily work within the Data, People and Rates workstreams.
The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and knowledge of the Finance functional practices and systems in a large-scale professional service environment. The role will require some travel to the office in Leeds.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Completing analysis, making recommendations and supporting adoption of standardised best practices
- Supporting all design workshops e.g. detailed design of to-be processes, to-be policies and procedures
- Responsible for identification and documentation of process, functional and technical business requirements
- Identify, document and manage the resolution and escalation of risks and issues
- Review of outputs and deliverables with stakeholders
- Documenting procedures, processes and controls
- Ensuring processes and policies are suitable for all divisions
- Developing UAT scenarios and materials, and supporting the testing of deliverables
- Ensure Master data requirements are adequately assessed, designed and implemented in the business
- Contributing to the cleanse and migration of master data and any data mapping into the new structures required for the new solution
Key Skills of the Role:
- Strong experience with multiple end to end project lifecycles
- Previous experience within a Legal or professional services environment is highly desirable
- Extensive experience of end to end implementation of Finance module preferably in transformation project
- Knowledge of Finance data and its role in core functional processes and practices preferred
- Proven success in the execution of finance transformation activities or projects
- Effective communication skills including documentation and workshop facilitation and ability to present and discuss at all levels within the firm
- Ability to understand the core components of the project lifecycle
- Blueprint, build, post go live and support experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.