Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Data Migration – Dublin
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client in the Dublin area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board to work through volumes of workstreams of their business to analyse and collect state of affairs, and to provide expertise on a Data migration programme of work.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Strong background of working on Data migration pieces of work
- High level stakeholder engagement and management skills
- Background of working with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Financial services background would be beneficial
- Experience in detailing and defining processes
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Worked with various software development methodologies such as, Waterfall and Agile
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.