Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Data Migration – Milton Keynes & Remote
Data Migration Business Analyst required for a leading automotive client based in Milton Keynes. You will be working on a data migration project to migrate and reconcile agreed data objects from the legacy system to the new system. You will be responsible for analysis in order to deliver requirements which will form part of the data migration strategy.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Business Analyst experience working specifically on a data migration programme
- Conduct analysis of all available data sources
- Migrate and reconcile agreed data objects
- Create and agree process and documentation of data sources
- Work closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Automotive industry experience would be advantageous
- Create a set of requirements that will form part of the data migration strategy and plan
- Create catalogue of Datasets
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.