Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Digital/Business Case – Solihull
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Solihull. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board to deliver a Business Case for investment into a range of digital capabilities that will drive productivity and efficiency gains into the clients Production sites. The Business Analyst will support with documenting a requirements catalogue, conducting end user analysis through a range of engagement channels, documenting as-is operating model, desk based market research to map potential opportunities to requirements, cost benefit analysis of shortlisted opportunities and options for target operating models.
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Digital experience
- Experience of delivering a Business case for digital capabilities
- Housebuilding experience
- Knowledge of sites and processes
- Digital application experience
- Device management experience
- Change and transformation background
- Responsible for identification and documentation of process, functional and technical business requirements
- Identify, document and manage the resolution and escalation of risks and issues
- Review of outputs and deliverables with stakeholders
- Documenting procedures, processes and controls
- Excellent client management
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Lewis Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.