Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Digital/Business Change – Milton Keynes
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board to give Detailed Business Requirements needed for the delivery of the technical solutions, to outline Business Change impacts, which must be gathered and managed across impacted Brands and Functions.
The ideal candidate will also have a strong automotive background.
- Strong Business Analyst experience, preferably within the automotive sector
- Liaise with business, architecture and testing function to provide clarity on the scope of the requirements (including DoD and Acceptance Criteria).
- Create and manage relevant artefacts (e.g. process design and BRD material) in alignment with programme/project governance.
- Proving support to the test team in order to ensure accurate test case and script creation. Defect management analysis is also required when in test execution phase.
- The required analysis deliverables for the project will be completed and tracked to implementation inclusive or process development where necessary.
- Automotive experience
- New To-BE processes experience
- Target Operating Model experience
- Strong Business change experience
- Strong Business requirement gathering experience
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.