Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Visio / MS Project – Remote – 1yr FTC
Business analyst / visio / microsoft / ms project / BPMN / process mapping / solutions
Business Analyst required for a market leading company based in Preston to be responsible for acting as an intermediary between IT project teams and the Group businesses to collect, clarify, and translate business requirements into documentation and conceptual designs, ensuring that applications and solutions are developed to meet evolving business requirements and drive better value from IT systems.
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A 1 YEAR FTC AND IS HOME BASED WITH VERY OCCASIONAL TRAVEL TO UK BASED OFFICES.
- Considerable experience working as a Business Analyst, with good knowledge of project management and process design software such as Visio and MS Project.
- Experience of software procurement and process mapping/ solution design methodologies.
- Able to build relationships with colleagues at all levels of the business quickly, to be able to ask the right questions in order to understand their needs, and be able to translate these into business requirements that deliver strategic objectives.
- Ability to be a “critical friend” in order to question assumptions and help teams to think “outside the box” in order to achieve their optimal business processes.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
The salary my client is offering is between £40,000 and £46,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.