Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – DV Cleared/SharePoint 2019 – Hereford
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in the West Midlands. You are coming on board to run a discovery phase to understand SharePoint 2019 requirements and produce User Cases & User Stories and produce a validated system requirements document for infrastructure and business layer requirements.
Key Skills and Experience,
- Active MOD DV Clearance – required for day 1 of role
- Extensive experience of SharePoint 2019
- Understand user and system requirements for infrastructure and business layer for the SharePoint 2019 delivery.
- Assemble requirements into a coherent data set
- Business process modelling
- Develop user stories and business requirements
- Strong experience engaging and working with stakeholders of all levels
- Previous experience working as a business analyst within a government department
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
A suitable candidate must have an active DV clearance.
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.