Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – eCommerce / Automotive – Milton Keynes & Remote
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes.A suitable candidate must have recent experience working on an eCommerce programme.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Business Analysis experience within the automotive industry
- eCommerce programme
- Customer journey enhancement
- Translate business needs into high level detailed requirements and convert them into feasible technical solutions that support business objectives
- Build business case using modelling tools, cost benefit analysis and impact assessments
- Define functional and system specification
- Provide estimates, business cases, planning, risk identification and problem management
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to create functional specifications
- Document business requirements, processes, and system requirements
- Stakeholder management and influential skills
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills across all levels of the organisation
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.