Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – eCommerce/Software Development – Dudley
Fruugo has appointed Crimson as its IT recruitment partner, as it embarks on a campaign to expand their development capability through hiring multiple development professionals, Infrastructure Engineers, SCRUM Masters and Business Analysts.
Fruugo are a global online marketplace that simplifies buying products from around the world. Their mission is to provide great choice and the freedom to shop safely wherever you are, from wherever you want, through one global marketplace
As part of this campaign we are seeking hands-on Business Analyst to join a development team to deliver a variety of software solutions based around eCommerce.
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Brierly Hill to work with internal and external customers and technical resources to analyse and develop solutions to business problems. You will also facilitate the business case development and prioritisation. This will in turn support the delivery of these solutions through to deployment.
You will need experience of high-quality stakeholder management and experience within Ecommerce and Software Development. Working alongside the Scrum Master, you will identify business requirements and covert these into Developer read User Stories, identifying suitable UAT methods.
To hear more, please follow this link: https://youtu.be/yx_2kJXf5ss
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Gathering and analysing business requirements for new projects, major changes, and developing relevant business cases for technology solutions and modelling ‘As-Is’ and ‘To-Be’ processes.
- Experience defining Quality Assurance and User Acceptance Testing methods.
- Helping to secure agreements from all parties and to ensure that the requirements are accurate, and that they reflect the business needs.
- Producing accurate, clear, and detailed project documentation for how, why and when requirements will be delivered.
- Identifying and documenting the testing requirements.
- Supporting the delivery of user acceptance testing that is in partnership with the business.
- Representing Product Owners and facilitating contact between them and the Engineers when required.
- Running peer reviews and workshops
- Working alongside stakeholders to identify innovative ways to improve delivery and processes.
- Working closely with the Scrum Master to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience in supporting business and IT change, using Agile/BDD methods.
- Experience in software delivery for large scale web-based operations.
- Ability to continuously deliver for in-house product owners
- Ability to communicate technical risks and issues to stakeholders of all levels and ability to build and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Confident in Data Mapping and running As-Is To-Be process modelling workshops
- Capable of coaching teams to achieve high standards of output, professionalism and quality
- Working knowledge of E-Commerce systems, practices and technologies
- Understanding and experience of the IT development lifecycle
- Excellent understanding of agile software development methodologies and procedures
- Ability to quantify and articulate business options, risks, issues and benefits.
- Experience in using ERP, CRM, HR systems
Our client is offering an annual salary up between £50,000 to £60,000 for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.