Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – eCommerce/Supply Chain/Retail – Birmingham
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in central Birmingham. You will come on board to gather requirements for multiple programmes of work centralised around Supply chain management and will be supporting the smooth running of system Integrations and transitions.
- Strong Business Analyst experience
- Strong retail experience
- Extensive Supply chain and eCommerce experience
- Build excellent working relationships with stakeholders and become a SME across a number of systems and processes
- Conduct gap analysis between as-is and to-be
- Demonstrable analytical skills, with the ability to express difficult terminology in clear terms to technical or non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience with requirements gathering experience and specification skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into detailed documentation.
- Excellent stakeholder management/communication skills
- Liaise directly with the client/third parties to resolve queries/issues relating to the work being undertaken
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively and achieve deadlines
- Strong stakeholder management
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Kate Sadler at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.