Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Finance Systems Transformation Programme – MS Dynamics AX / MS Dynamics 365 – London
Our client is currently looking for an experienced, Business Analyst / Business Systems Analyst to deliver a global finance systems transformation programme across a number of Group companies spanning the UK, Europe, US and Asia. The programme is both change, implementation and integration focused, given the number of different system platforms across the Group that will need to integrate with the new global, cloud-based finance solution.
Reporting into the Programme Manager, we are looking for a Business Analyst or possibly a Dynamics AX / 365 Functional Consultant who can demonstrate a solid understanding / experience of:
- Financial management systems and their implementation, ideally with an accountancy or financial background
- Analysing existing systems, mapping and documenting interim and long term interfaces between legacy systems and new systems
- Developing a data migration plan for extraction, transformation and load from legacy systems to the new systems, while developing Group reports using D365 Finance Reporting and Power BI.
- Analysis and development of Group reporting requirements, ideally with a good understanding of SSRS and/or Power BI
- Previous ERP implementation projects (MS Dynamics AX/365/NAV is desirable)
- Excellent Stakeholder management skills
- Excellent 3rd Party Supplier management skills
Fantastic opportunity to provide the detailed analysis required for this complex and enterprise level, financial systems implementation. London and/or home based with some UK/European travel.
Call, email and apply now.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.