Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Government Digital Service – Birmingham
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board to develop and use business analysis techniques to support a large transformation programme of work for the client, while supporting both new and existing business IT systems.
- Strong Business Analyst Experience
- Strong knowledge working with GDS (Government Digital Service)
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively and understand the business drivers for change
- Experience of analysing business and IT requirements in order to achieve process improvements, cost savings and remove inefficiencies
- The ability to work well under pressure and deliver to deadlines within all areas of the business, and often on multiple work streams is essential
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Clear verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Samuel Rushton at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.