Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – HR System Replacement Project – Birmingham
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client in Birmingham. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst with high level stakeholder management skills to come on board to be a part of the clients HR & Finance Transformation Project.
You will work closely with internal customers and clients across many areas of our business to define and manage requirements for a number of concurrent initiatives. You will be involved in managing these requirements through the full lifecycle of delivery.
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- Previous experience of HR System replacement projects
- Ability to fully understand objects and break down requirements gathering
- High level stakeholder engagement and management skills across all levels
- Background of working with 3rd Party Suppliers
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in HR and/or Finance projects would be beneficial
- Process mapping and optimisation experience
- Experience in detailing and defining processes
- Requirements elicitation and management experience
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Worked with various software development methodologies such as Iterative, Waterfall and Agile
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.