Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst x3 – Inside IR35/Agile – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £450 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Senior Business Analyst required for a leading customer based in Birmingham. You are coming on board to deliver business analysis services ensuring all outcomes are aligned with business strategy and user needs, supporting the business to deliver its objectives.
- Demonstratable senior Business Analysis experience
- Agile working – identify best processes and delivery methods
- Investigate problems and opportunities to help produce solutions
- Management and definition of requirements
- High level stakeholder relationship management
- Variety of project delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of digital information technology, trends, and the opportunities they present
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- Rail / construction / manufacturing / public sector background – desirable
- Support business analysis activities and liaise with stakeholders across the business
- Collaborate with stakeholders to analyse, document and communicate requirements
- Ensure priorities of the Business Analysis backlog are shared with the wider team
- Define test condition requirements
- Recommend and justify improvements to the way the business operates
- Develop a good understanding of the specific work domain (platform & product)
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.