Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Inside IR35 – Birmingham & Remote
Inside IR35 / Umbrella at £500 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
A suitable candidate for this role will have experience working within a legal organisation, specifically undertstanding the needs of using a legal project management tool.
- Extensive Business Analyst experience, ideally within legal or finance fields
- Produce high quality documentation and presentation material
- Identify technical challenges and lead efforts to overcome these
- Simultaneously work on multiple projects
- Excellent client facing skills and stakeholder management
- Various project delivery cycles and methodologies – Agile
- Previous experience working on large scale business process change initiatives
- Work closely with external suppliers
- Ability to negotiate and influence
- Clear verbal, written and presentation communication skills
- A thorough understanding of the full analysis process: defining scope, identify project benefits, develop business case, requirements management, process optimization, business change management, input into testing, user acceptance testing etc.
- Take ownership of analysis process
- Facilitate large group discussions
- Deliver presentations to senior stakeholders
- Identify business improvement opportunities
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.