Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – IT Security/Oracle/SAP – Milton Keynes & Remote
Business Analyst required for a leading automotive customer based in Milton Keynes. You are coming on board to deal with advanced business issues that have medium to high complexity and support the business by transforming operational objectives into business solutions.
A suitable candidate must have experience interrogating SAP – Oracle databases and workig on IT Security projects.
Key Skills & Responsibilities,
- Experience interrogating SAP – Oracle databases
- Web technologies and SQL
- IT Security project background
- Business and IS processes
- Object orientated approaches for business analysis, system design and data modelling
- Previous experience working concurrently on several analysis engagements
- Business process modelling
- Waterfall and Agile development
- Cost benefit analysis and impact assessments to support or define cost effective and workable
- Define functional and system specifications and support the user and acceptance testing solutions
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to create functional specifications
- ISEB/BCS Business Analysis
- Understanding of Prince 2 or similar project methodologies
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Ability to influence at a senior level
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.