Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – JML/Success Factors/Process Mapping – London/Remote
Business Analyst required for a global business based in London. The client is looking to refine their business continuity processes and will require you to work with the HR department to provide strong Business Process Mapping skills, especially around As Is process analysis of JML (joiners, movers and leavers).
The role will require you to be on site 2 times a week in Central London.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Ability to investigate, analyse, review and document HR department functions in terms of business process and information they use.
- Strong experience with documenting core HR Process maps.
- Ability to provide status update reports to the programme leads as per the set Programme Governance model
- Previous experience developing Business continuity process maps
- Experience with core people (JML) process maps
- Previous experience supporting Identity Access Management function with design, documentation, and improvements for JML process would be highly desirable
- Provide business analysis support for People activity defined by the Cyber Transformation Identity workstream
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with all stakeholders and designated contacts
- Strong experience in HR processes and business analysis with SAP SuccessFactors catalogue of products would be highly beneficial
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.