Website Crimson Limited
PCI DSS Process Engineer / Business Analyst – PCI DSS/Security – Coventry
PCI DSS Process Engineer / Business Analyst required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for a candidate who has experience on large transformation projects centralised around Security.
You will undertake due diligence (collation of as-is business processes) regarding the current position of PCI DSS compliance for the organisation.
Key skills required;
- Business Analysis and process engineering experience
- PCI DSS Project experience
- Working knowledge of Cyber Security
- Previous experience of working with Cyber ART
- Experience creating high level requirements
- Must be a proven Business Analyst with experience in PCI
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard knowledge is essential
- Undertaking screening assessment of the as-is business processes to determine course of action
- Delivery of end-to-end process mapping, requirements, scoping/options papers and feasibility studies
- Working with various stakeholders, SMEs (business and programme) and project sponsors
- Previous experience of Managing a team of BA’s and SCRUM teams.
- Strong background of mentoring and coaching
- Strong knowledge of As-Is-To-Be processes
- The ability to draft open ended requirements for the client
- High level Stakeholder management experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. https://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.