Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – PMS/SAP/Inside IR35 – Birmingham
Inside IR35 / Umbrella – £450 – £500 (all inclusive day rate) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Birmingham. My client is currently seeking a Business Analyst to come on board to be part of a large transformation programme of a new PMS System. The new practice management system (PMS) programme is part of this wider programme and is divided into multiple streams of activity. The Business analyst role will primarily work within the Functional stream which will persist throughout the life of the PMS programme.
- Strong business Analyst experience
- PMS System experience desirable
- Previous SAP platform experience
- Completing analysis, making recommendations and supporting adoption of standardised best practices
- Delivery of a functional and detailed design, working with SMEs, Fulcrum GT consultants and other members of the programme team
- Supporting all design workshops e.g. detailed design of to-be processes, to-be policies and procedures
- Identify document and manage the resolution and escalation of risks and issues
- The production and sign off of requirements and other workshop outputs
- Review of outputs and deliverables with stakeholders
- Challenging deviation from standard processes and investigating business justification for change
- Cross workstream alignment to ensure appropriate end to end solution is built including alignment with non-functional requirements and liaison with technical workstream
- Developing UAT scenarios and materials, and supporting the testing of deliverables
- Ensure Master data requirements are adequately assessed, designed and implemented in the business
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Morgan Dhillon at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.