Website Crimson Limited
Project Manager – Business Change – Lichfield
Project Manager required for a leading manufacturing company based in Lichfield to be responsible for responsible for assessing and planning improvement projects, managing and delivering solutions, undertaking testing and implementing changes, and providing training to ensure benefits are realised. The Project Manager will proactively engage with the business and stakeholders to analyse existing procedures and identify opportunities for improvements.
The ideal candidate for this position will have experience within a Project Management or Business Analyst role previously and comfortable working within a busy environment with multiple projects running at any one time. This role will require excellent stakeholder management skills and someone who is a real team player. In return for your skills, the company offers flexible working with 2-3 days working from home per week along with excellent benefits.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and deliver system and operational improvements.
- Communicate with colleagues to understand and map out As-Is business processes.
- Articulate business problems into formal business and functional requirements and identify, prioritise and document these in order to make a recommendation to the business on the solution, highlighting the risks and costs of that option.
- Work with stakeholders to map out the To-Be processes and standard operating procedures to support the chosen solution.
- Define and document the project scope, benefits and deliverables, budgets and timescale to support the business strategy, in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders.
- Develop project proposals and present to stakeholders, working within the established project processes to gain investment approval.
- Lead meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Regularly meet and liaise with management teams regarding overall approach, prioritisation and resolution of potential issues.
- Work with stakeholders to manage the delivery of projects to scope, costs and timescale and take full ownership for the implementation of these projects.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential issues and devise contingency plans as required, assessing and determining the need to escalate for additional resources if necessary.
- BSc qualification in Business Analysis
- PRINCE2, Agile or APM qualifications
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to own the end to end delivery of complex change
- Can maintain a focus on key objectives
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills; well planned , highly organised, ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Numerate and analytical
- Ability to make decisions based on facts and analysis
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changing demands
- Self motivated and able to work autonomously under pressure
- Accurate with excellent attention to detail
- Experience in a similar role, ideally in the manufacturing sector
- Experience working within business transformation projects, including an ERP implementation (ideally IFS)
- Experienced at developing training and presentation materials
- Experienced in providing one to one training and in small groups
- Experience of managing stakeholders through complex business change projects
The salary my client is offering is between £40,000 and £50,000 per annum depending on experience plus benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Claire Ingram at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.