Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Salesforce/Tender Documentation – Milton Keynes
Business Analyst required for our leading client based in Milton Keynes to assist with the large-scale salesforce implementation and tender programme of work. You are coming on board to translate business needs into high level and detailed business requirements and work with development teams to convert them into feasible technical solutions.
Key Skills and Responsibilities,
- Extensive business analysis experience working on a large-scale salesforce implementation programme
- Strong Salesforce experience
- Comfortable with and experienced in dealing with large-scale ITT/RFP (Tender Documentation)
- Build business cases using modelling tools and cost benefit analysis
- Define functional and system specifications and support the user an acceptance testing
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers to create functional specifications and co-ordinate the delivery with project timelines
- Document business requirements, business processes and system requirements
- Any experience within the automotive industry would be highly beneficial
- Solid stakeholder engagement and management across various levels of technical understanding
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.