Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – SAP to CRM Dynamics/ERP – Manchester
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Manchester. You will come on board to be apart of a large ERP Transformation programme of work centralised around from moving SAP to CRM Dynamics.
You will be responsible for the gathering, analysing, and documentation while managing requirements and supporting the transformation change process with both a core project team and the wider business.
- Extensive Business Analyst experience
- Dynamics HE experience
- Previous experience of being apart of a Large ERP transformation programme of work
- Previous experience of moving SAP to CRM Dynamics
- Understand, define and document business requirements to the scope of the project from all levels of business stakeholders
- Order to Cash knowledge and experience
- Strong GAP Analysis background
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Extensive Business Process Re-Engineering experience BPMN
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.