Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Stakeholder/Retail/Agile – West Yorkshire
Business Analyst required to work for a leading client based in the West Yorkshire area. You will come on board to understand the current organisational situation, identify future needs and create solutions to help meet those needs in relation to information and software systems. You will play a key role in communicating between internal departments and external parties, acting as a ‘translator’ where necessary to incorporate how information technology can support the organisation’s needs.
Key skills required,
- Strong Business Analysis experience
- Extensive As-Is To-Be process experience
- Providing overall analysis and support
- Background of working with marketing teams, commercial teams and IT teams
- Excellent requirements gathering experience
- High level analytical skills required
- Strong background of working 3rd party suppliers
- Solid Stakeholder management and engagement across all levels
- Documentation background
- Problem solving experience
- Mapping out processes
- Retail industry background would be ideal
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.