Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Waterfall/Agile – Solihull
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Solihull. You will be involved in the end to end analysis of IT system and upgrade projects, using Waterfall and Agile methodologies. You will need to be able to hit the ground running and be comfortable working independently.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Define project requirements, scope and deliverables and capture business requirements
- Build up strong relationships across the business and work closely with key stakeholders
- Mapping out the As-Is and To-Be modelling processes
- Creating user stories from stakeholder requirements
- Work collaboratively with partners and stakeholders to identify ways to innovate and improve delivery and processes
Key Skills required
- Proven business analysis experience, working through the entire project life cycle
- Strong experience using Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Ability to gather and translate project requirements
- Confident translating business needs to the technical teams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our client is offering up to £50,000 for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Ellis Wood at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.