Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst T24 – T24/Temenos – Dublin
Business Analyst T24 is required for a leading client based in Dublin. You will come on board to analyse the T24 platform including the upgrades. The role will entail understanding the business needs and requirements as well as functional specifications, and translating these into Technical Specification Documents, allowing the development team to carry out the development.
Key skills required:
- Extensive Business Analysis experience
- T24/Temenos experience
- Expert knowledge to the Temenos T24 core banking application, and in particular, AAA. Exposure to T24 R14 or later would be highly regarded.
- Responsible for gathering detailed requirements, typically in the form of use cases/ user stories or functional specifications, and class models
- May also capture user interface requirements, possibly with the help of a web designer, designer or developer who will provide any user interface prototypes
- Will be involved in requirements workshops with the client, taking on some facilitation responsibilities as necessary
- Must possess good commercial judgement in containing the scope of work. Typically will work as part of an analysis team in a structured environment utilising contemporary tools and techniques
- Will be able to take sole analyst responsibility for packages of work within a project
- Strong understanding of design patterns and N-Tiers architectures
- Experience in Unix/Linux
- Background of working with 3rd party vendors
- Knowledge of shell Script and SQL scripting
- Exposure to working within a Banking/Financial Services environment
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
Interested?!? Send your up to date CV to Daisy Freeth at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.