Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Telemetry systems/Agile – Coventry
Business Analyst required for a leading client in the Coventry area. My client is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to come on board for a large transformation project centralised Technical and Telemetry Systems.
Key skills required,
- Extensive Senior Business Analyst experience
- Exposure to both Waterfall and Agile methodology.
- Technical/Telemetry systems experience
- Operational management of sites/networks/security requirements/infrastructure experience
- Previous experience of working in a Scaled agile environment is desirable (SAFe)
- Experience creating high level requirements
- Strong knowledge of As-Is-To-Be processes
- The ability to draft open ended requirements for the client
- High level Stakeholder management experience
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.