Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – As a key member of the team you will be responsible for capturing and documenting detailed business requirements for Development projects.
Reporting to the Solutions Architect this role will be responsible for capturing detailed requirements for IT development projects specifically in relation to our new CRM platform. It is also crucial that this role ensures that the products delivered by the in-house team have met agreed acceptance criteria to deliver projects as prioritised by stakeholders in the business. You will also be responsible for taking business problems all the way through to technical solutions, as well as performing QA activities when required.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Analyse, document and clearly communicate business requirements
- Offer opinions and solutions to technical problems and develop solutions with your team as required.
- Contribute to project proposals, definition and planning
- Adherence to standards and best practices
- Translate the business requirements into acceptance criteria
- Demonstrates ability to work with system owners, business owners, technical teams, and functional teams to deliver solutions.
- Provide support across the full project lifecycle
- Actively participate in the estimation effort for projects and work to identify and manage risk
- Provide deployment and post production problem analysis and support during and after project implementations.
Essential Skills for the role:
- Core business analyst skills, requirements gathering, workshops etc
- Working knowledge of test processes
- Ability to derive and document acceptance criteria,
- Able to communicate progress effectively to a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Working knowledge of web technologies, database technologies and the Microsoft .Net Framework
- Appreciation of requirements of multi device testing
- Demonstrable problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Excellent communication skills with friendly and approachable manner
- Previous experience working in a small to medium size business
- Experience within a similar role with an e-commerce business
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously
- Visual Studio Team Services
- Experience of implementation of automated testing
- Test Driven Development
- Agile methodologies
- Full project lifecycle experience
- Excellent MS Office suite skills
- Familiar with online collaboration tools
The salary for this position is between £30,000 to £43,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Aujas Dattani-Roden at Crimson for review
Crimson are acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy
If this is not suitable and you are aware of anyone that might be suitable please let me know to earn £250 worth of vouchers on placement.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.