Website Crimson Limited
Business Analyst – Waterfall/Agile – Ibstock
Business Analyst required for a leading client based in Ibstock to work with internal and external customers and technical resources to analyse and develop solutions to business problems. You will also facilitate the business case development and prioritisation. This will in turn support the delivery of these solutions through to deployment.
Key Responsibilities of the role
- Gathering and analysing business requirements for new projects and major changes, and developing relevant business cases for technology solutions.
- Helping to secure agreements from all parties and to ensure that the requirements are accurate, and that they reflect the business needs.
- Producing accurate, clear, and detailed project documentation for how, why and when requirements will be delivered.
- Identifying and documenting the testing requirements.
- Supporting the delivery of user acceptance testing that is in partnership with the business.
Key Skills of the role
- Experience in supporting business and IT change, using waterfall and agile methods.
- Ability to communicate technical risks and issues to stakeholders of all levels.
- Understanding and experience of the IT development lifecycle
- Customer focused solutions delivery
- Ability to quantify and articulate business options, risks, issues and benefits.
- Experience in using ERP, CRM, HR systems
Our client is offering an annual salary up to £45,000 for this position depending on experience.
Interested?! Send your up to date CV to Naomi Cruden at Crimson for review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers. http://info.crimson.co.uk/referafriend
Crimson are acting as an employment Agency in regard to this vacancy
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.