Website Crimson Limited
Business Architect – INSIDE IR35/Enterprise – Birmingham/Remote
£550 – £600 per day (all inclusive) which may be subject to change depending on applicable legislation or solution through which services are performed.
Business Architect required for a large organisation based in Birmingham. The client are looking for a strong Enterprise/Business Architect to join them to coordinate the design and implementation of the organisations IT Strategy and leads the development of their Enterprise Architecture Framework.
The role is based in Birmingham and requires 1-2 days a week on site.
Key Skills of the Role:
- Work with various directorates to help transform requirements into solutions
- Facilitate workshops with various functional areas to elicit requirements and understand key risks and dependencies
- Present Architectural overviews to Architecture Review boards
- Support various strategies for the programme
- Support Projects include IOT, Risk Management, Data Management, Legislation initiatives
- Previous experience of leading the design and implementation of IT services and Architectural Building Blocks.
- Experience of defining complex technical models and communicating technical models clearly to stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to successfully apply Enterprise Architecture methods and approaches to complex scenarios. Experience of using Enterprise Architecture tooling, integration, or notation
Interested!?! Please send your up-to-date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review.
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson is acting as an employment business regarding this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.