Website Crimson Limited
Business Change Manager – eCommerce – Milton Keynes
Business Change Manager required for a leading client based in Milton Keynes. My client is currently seeking a Business Change Manager to come to Design and manage the Business Change and Rollout Plan to cover eCommerce Brand, Customer Experience and eCommerce IT programme delivery.
- Strong Business Change Manager experience
- Strong eCommerce experience is essential
- Business Process change planning coordination and change readiness
- eCommerce Rollout planning and coordination
- Communication planning and delivery across multiple channels and stakeholders
- The alignment and roll-out of multiple eCommerce releases
- Engage with the broader Transformation Business Change Pillars to align and support the development of a cohesive change plan
- Design and development of a revised product focused Target Operating Model supporting Group IT, Brands and Customer Experience in the implementation of any organisational changes
- Develop and manage the Programme and BAU communication plans
- Establish processes for managing ongoing business/ operational releases and roadmap investment
- Support definition of training and tooling requirements for Brand, eCommerce and IT teams
Interested!?! Please send your up to date CV to Dean Parkes at Crimson for immediate review
Not interested?! Do you know anyone that might be? Refer a friend for this role to earn £250 worth of vouchers.
Crimson are acting as an employment business in regards to this vacancy.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.